- $25 annually
- $45 for two years
- $100 for five years
- $300 for life
- $10 for retirees.
- The membership year is from September 1 through August 31.
- Two-Year Institutional membership is scaled to enrollment figures.
- Based on FTE, the cost of membership is
- $100 - (under 1100)
- $200 - (1100-2099)
- $300 - (2100-6099)
- $400 - (6100+)
Associate Membership is a way for four-year colleges to demonstrate
their working relationship with two-year institutions.
- Your institution will be listed in the Association's membership directory,
and you may select a contact person for your institution who will be
invited to become a general member of the commission on articulation.
- Your institution can be linked to the Association's web site.
- The Association will publish your sponsorship in our scholarship literature.
- Your institution may advertise in the Association's conference
program and receive a special invitation to attend the annual meeting.
You will also receive a special invitation to attend the President's
reception at the annual conference.
- Your institution may take part in an exclusive group of two- and four-year
colleges that will advertise in a professional national guidance publication.
The publication will be mailed to 150,000 prospective college-bound
students in the northeastern states. All inquiries for your college
will be sent directly to your office of admission. Planning for advertisement
begins in the early fall and will be completed for spring publication.
If you would like to become a member, please print out and complete one
of our free membership applications:
Active Individual Membership Form
Two-Year Institutional Membership Form
Four-Year Associate Membership Form